About G. Scott Sauer, DDS
Dr. Scott Sauer graduated from Baylor College of Dentistry in 1990 and is an owner dentist supported by Pacific Dental Services®. He has taught for Dentistry by Design and Baylor College of Dentistry. He is a fellow and accredited member of the Academy of CAD/CAM dentistry, and has also served as a case examiner for this organization. In his 25+ years of practice experience, Dr. Sauer has been recognized as a subject matter expert in implant placement and implant restorative. He has had numerous speaking engagements, published articles, and more.
- The SAFE Implant Protocol - Inside Dentistry, November 2014
- Instructor of continuing education courses he developed to educate clinicians on best practices and techniques for placing and restoring implants to achieve optimal clinical and esthetic outcomes
- CDA Presents, Anaheim – 2016
- Dental Tribune (DT) Study Club webinar – 2016
- Dentaltown’s Townie Meeting – 2014
Interested in having Dr. Sauer speak at an upcoming dental meeting? Please send your inquiry to SpeakerRequest@pacden.com to learn more.