About Scott Keys, DDS
Dr. Scott Keys graduated from Louisiana State University School of Dentistry in 1996 and is a PDS®-supported owner dentist. In his 20 years of practice experience, Dr. Keys has been recognized as a subject matter expert in atraumatic extraction and socket preservation bone grafting. He has had numerous speaking engagements, published articles, and more.
- Material Selection and Techniques for Socket Preservation Bone Grafting – Inside Dentistry, June 2016
- Instructor of a continuing education course he developed to educate clinicians on the concept, rationale, and techniques of simple atraumatic tooth extraction and socket preservation bone grafting
- Instructor of a continuing education course he developed to educate clinicians on comprehensive interdisciplinary treatment planning using the principles of Facially Generated Treatment Planning and Co-Diagnosis
- Served as a leader and advisory member for a Seattle Study Club and a Spear Education Study Club
- Former member of the Spear Education Faculty Club
Interested in having Dr. Keys speak at an upcoming dental meeting? Please send your inquiry to SpeakerRequest@pacden.com to learn more.