About Charles Rodgers, DDS
Dr. Charles Rodgers is a 1987 graduate of Loma Linda University School of Dentistry and a multiple-office owner dentist supported by Pacific Dental Services® (PDS®). He currently serves as chair of clinical quality for the PDS Institute®, vice president of clinical quality for PDS, and oversees clinical guidance as chair for the PDS National Dental Advisory Board. In his 25+ years of practice experience, he has had numerous speaking engagements, published articles, and more.
- Improving Access to Cutting Edge Dental Technologies – Dental Compare, June 2014
- Reducing Remakes With CAD/CAM Technology and Younger Dentists – Dental Economics, May 2014
- Can Consumer Products Improve Patient Hygiene and Revenue? – DrBicuspid.com, April 2014
- Digital vs. Analog Restorations: What is the Cost of Failure? – Dental Economics, November 2013
- A New Look at the Bottom Line – Dental Economics, February 2013
- A Worldwide Leader in Digital Dentistry – Inside Dentistry, July 2012
- CEREC Connect Utilization With Dental Labs – Cerecdoctors.com, Q3 2012
- Instructs regional courses on CAD/CAM dentistry, diagnosis and treatment planning, indirect restorations and practice management
- Rocky Mountain Dental Convention – 2015
- Rocky Mountain Dental Convention – 2014
- CDA Presents, Anaheim – 2013
- Founding owner dentist of multiple PDS-supported practices in Colorado and Utah
Interested in having Dr. Rodgers speak at an upcoming dental meeting? Please send your inquiry to SpeakerRequest@pacden.com to learn more.