Our Opportunities for New Dentists
PDS-supported Clinicians pride themselves on finding, mentoring and developing dentists that fit the culture of the practice and our business approach, regardless of experience.
Our Professional Recruiting Team and PDS-supported Dentists visit dental schools across the country looking for students and residents who are interested in building a successful career and are great fits for PDS affiliated practices. Currently, we support dentists from more than 50 dental schools in the United States and more than 25 international dental schools.
Take a look at our upcoming calendar to see when we will be visiting your school or area next.
If you would like to have us visit your dental school or residency program, fill out our contact form. Select Dental Student/Resident Information in the Reason for Contact drop down.
Facts for New Dentists
- Dentists that have graduated within the past 5 years comprise 50% of all affiliated Owner Dentists and affiliated Associate Dentists supported by PDS
- For dentists out of school, the average income at the end of your first year at a PDS affiliated office is $150,000 (based on a full-time position)
- We actively recruit for our affiliated offices at more than 30 dental schools in the U.S.
- We are growing! We currently have supported offices in 10 states and we’re growing by more than 50 affiliated offices per year
The Interview Process
- Phone interview with a person from our Professional Recruiting Team
- Face-to-face interview with a Regional Manager and an Owner Dentist
- You take a Competency Assessment
- Depending on the region, you may have a working interview
- A final possible interview with a Regional Manager and/or an Owner Dentist
Visit a PDS supported office
The best way to know if our PRIVATE PRACTICE +® model is right for you is to see it for yourself. That’s why you can shadow any dentist in any affiliated practice and experience our supported approach to dentistry. If that sounds interesting to you, feel free to contact us and schedule a day to experience how we practice dentistry at one of our affiliated offices.
We also let students attend a local Clinical Excellence class. All you have to do is contact us for a list of upcoming courses in your area.